Four roads diverged in a yellow wood...

Today I sit at my computer eating orange slices and frosted mini spooners (cheap mini wheats).
I feel like Robert Frost peering down two roads, only I have more like four to choose between. Maybe if I make a path perpendicular to them, I will cross each choice and know which is best...

It is all so exciting, but scary at the same time. This annoying feeling that I can never come back to this point in my life to choose "the other path." Or maybe they are all the same path, but I don't recognize it because it has never been taken before. A very complex path involving all four pieces of my life. That is the path I choose today. Continue to move forward in this complex sometimes overwhelming life or "yes" and "I'll do my best." There are a lot of things I love. Damn this constraining thing called time!

Comments